Friday, September 12, 2008

Finally making some progress

Well, it's been almost 2 weeks since I started over again on my weight loss journey. I am happy to announce that I am actually having success. I haven't beaten myself up, I don't hate the food or have to gag it down. I'm not hungry. This strategy is working brilliantly for me. I have lost 7 pounds. I am now at the weight I was when I abandoned Absolute. I am thrilled that I have found a happy medium in my life. It feels so much better to treat myself with love and respect. It feels great not to deny myself of pretty much anything. Moderation has been the key for me. I hope to stick with this way of life.

I think it also helps that I have found success in prayer. Having a relationship with My Heavenly Father has been so important. Just this morning after stepping on the scale I realized that prayer is actually working. Small and simple steps.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Yea! I too have started on my journey again...and with prayer and scripture study I have found that I can be happy, regardless of what my scale says.

So proud of you! Keep going!

Amy said...

Congratulations!

I'm happy that you've found what's working.

Pretty soon we are going to need some new clothes!