Friday, September 26, 2008

Deceitful Photos

Just when I think I am looking good, I get a glimse of me on film. Yes, I'm talking about ding dang photos. Why does the camera have to add 10 pounds? I don't feel like it adds just 10 pounds, but a hundred.

I really envy those people who lose weight in their faces first. That is the most noticable of all places to loose weight. I think that is the LAST place I lose weight. Even when I was thin for 5 seconds of my life I still had checks that drowned out my eyes when I smile.

All the more motivation to keep doing what I'm doing.

I struggled on my vacation to Disneyland. I did my best. The car ride was the worst. What was I thinking bringing along a whole shoe box full of candy bars. DUH!!! That totally spells out sabotage!!! Can't look back now can I? I just have to make a U-turn and start over. All is not lost, right?

1 comment:

Denise said...

LOL! I TOTALLY feel your pain Amberlyn.

Don't worry.

All is not lost.

WOW. Dramatic.

Seriously, you are doing good and being (mostly) healthy.

DON'T beat yourself up.

It's funny. I have the same problem. Even when I am super thin, I still look heavy because of my round, chubby cheeks.

Even when we went to Vegas and had someone DRAW our pictures...I asked her to make me thin, and she did...in my body, but my face was still ROUND and FAT.

sigh.

I don't even have to be in a photo to look fat.