Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Mii

If you have read my other blog you know that my husband shows his love for me by buying things. Just yesterday in the mail I got my new gift, a Wii Fit game. I was and still am excited about being able to do yoga and strength training!!! But the one thing I HATE, and I don't like using the work hate because it is such a STRONG word, is that the game calls me names!!! Yes, it does!!! As I stood on the balancing board and waited for the stupid thing to weigh me and figure out my BMI my skinny Mii quickly morphed into a FAT Mii and the game proceeded to tell me that I am obese!! Yes, OBESE, stop calling me names!!!!! Yes, I am caring a few, okay maybe more then a few, extra pounds. But I don't believe that I am OBESE!!! When I think of the word obese I think of someone hulled up in their home and can't get up off the coach and walk into the kitchen for a drink of water!!! That's obese. I'm NOT obese, I don't care what that stupid balance board says!!! Yes, I am OVERWEIGHT, but not obese. So after establishing my condition we proceeded to set some goals. Which is pretty cool. I let you know how long it takes for me Not to be that nasty word that I know hate so badly.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Oh! I hate that too!