Thursday, June 12, 2008

Progress

With progress comes all sorts of feelings and emotions. I am working so hard at being just a better me. I haven't written in a while and I find that I don't keep myself in check as much. I have stopped consciously dieting. I get too upset with myself. Even when I find success, it's just not enough. So now I am trying to focus on my good parts. My curves, a good butt, great hair (now that it's starting to grow out again), long fingers. I've found that I've been focusing too much on the negative and that the positives have been left behind in the dust. There's obviously good things about me because I do have friends.
I am going to try harder to write more often. This is so different then my other blog. This one is really for me. To help me be a better me.

10 things that I love about today:

It's finally sunny and warm
I worked out HARD this morning
I made it to Park Days and had some good conversations with other women
Grace is still sleeping
Cub Scouts had to be canceled
My mini rose bushes are blooming
I talked with my sister on the phone
The white whispy clouds against a brilliant blue sky
The cool breeze against my sweaty warm skin
I am having good thoughts about life

2 comments:

Denise said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH!

I, personally, think that this is a better breakthrough than any weight you could lose.

Love yourself...the rest will take care of itself.

Do I sound like a broken record yet?

Amberlyn said...

No you do not sound like a broken record.

I sure felt like I sounded like a broken record. The same old hang up and disappointments. Enough is enough.

I'm glad you were there to help push me in the right direction!!!