Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 2: Not so Good

I could have had a better day.  But I didn't.  I volunteered a month ago to make lunch for the Camp Meeting for today.  I made two different types of pizza and a pasta/spinach salad.  How could I NOT eat and indulge in all that scrumptious food?  So I didn't.  And it was good.  And I feel guilty.  To add injury to insult I ate more then I needed to of Halloween Candy.  UGH!!!  On top of all of that they had a great meal at Enrichment, Cafe Rio Burritos!  How could I NOT pass that up?  So I didn't.  I am proud to say that I didn't eat all of the cheesecake they served.  I probably ate 3/4 of it. 

It was NOT a good day.  I'm so glad tomorrow is a new day.  I think the whole grade thing is what's throwing me for a loop on that Diet Power.  I'm stumped as to how to get a stinking A.  I think the key is to eat low-fat protiens.  I think I'll try that approach tomorrow.  That has to be how to get an A.

I did make it to M's house to work out.  I am already feeling the effects of that.  It's been 6 months, and it shows.  My back is weak, my core is weak, and I can't do as many push-ups.  But at least I'm back in the game again. 

Thank goodness tomorrow is a new day.  I pray that it will be better. 

No comments: