Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 3: I might as well start all over again

It's been another crappy day eating.  I'm trying not to over analyse my eating.  But I am.  So I turn to the stupid Halloween candy for comfort.  Since I can't figure out what the right things are to eat, I eat what comforts me.  Which is the most ridiculous thing to do when you are trying to lose weight and change your life.  I never brought my Halloween candy to Melissa.  Well, that will happen for sure tomorrow morning. 

I think my problem is poor planning.  I don't have a menu planned out, I don't have the right foods stocked in my fridge and pantry.  That is a set up for failure!  I'm going to sit down this evening and plan out my menu.  Everything from Breakfast, lunch, dinner and two snacks.  I can't be shooting from the hip.  That just doesn't work for me. 

I'm trying not to let myself get down.  I know I'm not retarded when it comes to food.  But for some reason this go around I am certainly struggling more then usual.  I thought this diet power dvd was going to be the answer to all my prayers.  But it's just added to my woes!!

One thing is for sure.  I'm not willing to give up so easy.  I'm not going to.  I've learned so much in the last few months that something has to give, change. 

I did manage to go on two walks today totaling 60 minutes.  Yay me!

No comments: