Wednesday, September 2, 2009

BE BE AGGRESSIVE

Do you know what you have to be to win a fight? Aggressive, very good. This morning I popped in the wonderful Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD. It has been over 4 months since I attempted to work-out with the trainers from that great reality t.v. show. The lady in the last work-out told me to be aggressive, just get in there and put in your all. I thought to myself, "geez, that's what I have to be to win my fight. Agressive."

While doing the ENTIRE work-out I noticed how much stronger my body has come. Bob has you do these mind-boggling hard Lunge/Hop deals. They are insanely difficult. When I first started I could barely do ONE!!! Now, I can almost do them the entire time. Yay for me!!! Yes, I still have a ways to go; my gut still get in the way of my high knees, and my but still jiggles quite a bit. But I am getting stronger to the point where I can tell a difference.

I'm thrilled with my new work-out schedule. I'm guaranteed to get in at least one work out, and the second is just icing on the cake. I didn't get to go running this morning at 9am so I am making it a priority to go this evening. Still have to make that 5 in 5 goal I set for myself.

breakfast:
good old oatmeal with the fixings

snack:
cottage cheese with 5 ritz crackers
(still hungry)
slice of whole wheat bread with 1tble p.b. and jelly
(still hungry, this is where I should have had some water)
1 peach

lunch
salad and 1 slice of veggie pizza

snack:
protien bar
1 peach

dinner:
Chicken Pot Pie

things I couldn't resist today:
sixlets(what the heck was I thinking when I bought those at the dollar store? can you sabotage?)
diet soda

things I could resist:
oreos
over eating my pizza
pancakes drowning in butter and syrup


exercise:
55 minutes of Biggest Loser Cardio Max

Never made it on my run. I got dressed. But the urge to sit with my Husband was stronger. Plus, my bed was calling my name.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I am just a random person who found your blog and I think you're an inspiration! Reading all your thoughts about weight loss, eating right and exercise is like reading my own journal... I feel just the same! It is a hard fight but you are doing it and you're awesome! Way to go! You make me want to get motivated again to get in shape and eat healthier. Thank you! Keep up the great work, you can do it!