Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Reason Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

As the oreos sit in my pantry calling to me. Actually, they're screaming my name. I keep asking myself, "Why am I doing this again?" " Why am I having a battle with myself NOT to eat the Oreo?" Oh ya, that's right, I'm still FAT!!! My body still in a lean mean fighting machine. It's still not functioning they way my Heavenly Father has planned for me.

Today has not been a perfect day. Hence the thoughts and urges I've been fighting today. I know why I've been struggling today. It's because I didn't get my breakfast in. I was too busy to stop and eat a good, healthy, filling breakfast. This just confirms to me how important it is to get a good start to your day. Cause if you don't, your day is so hard to get back. Really, it is.

I did get two work-outs in. One at 6am and 9am. Another reason for my ravenous appetite, I'm sure. I can't wait to get out to the Farmer's Market and buy more peaches. Aaaaa, peaches. My kids are gobbling them up faster then I can. And I bought them for ME. But I'm glad they are having a healthy snack. It makes me feel like a good Mom.

The screaming was too much, I induldged in 3 oreos.

breakfast:
2 toast(in between work-outs)

snack:
protien bar

lunch:
Arby's sandwich

snack:
5 ritz crackers
1 laughing cow cheese

dinner:
Corn salad
Fruit Salad
3 corn tortillas

No comments: