Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Fitting in a walk

Another successful day. Despite another busy day, I managed to stay pretty clean in my eating. I still need to add more veggies to my lunch and dinner. Eating veggies is KEY to my success in becoming healthy.

I didn't wake up and do p90x with Brent this morning. Cause he had to leave at 5am. I just stayed in bed and slept. I wasn't sure when I was going to get in my walk. The situation presented itself late in the evening. I walked around the block of the junior high while Isabel and Annika played their softball game. I made it around that ginormous block 3 times. I had to have gone at least 2 miles. I didn't slow my pace. I almost wanted to jog. I probably would have if it wasn't for the fact that I was wearing jeans.

I have no desire to run. But walking, that's a different story. It's so therapudic to me. I'm trying to approach my workouts differently. I'm going to try and stay in the fat burning zone which requires a lower heart rate instead of killing myself in an anaerobic state.

As I passed the Junior High's outdoor track with it's spacious field in the middle, a thought popped into my head. I'm going to bring the kids here in the summer. While I rotate walking a lap with running a lap, the kids can play. They can bring their bats and balls, or a soccer ball and kick it around. A brilliant idea. I am going to follow through with this.

I can't believe that I've had 3 good days in a row. Today I passed up ice cream, I bought myself a calorie free diet coke instead. Jaren really wanted fries so I relented and bought him some. I had just 3. He brought me the remainder of the fries which I quickly place in the garbage can.

3 good days down. Just 97 more to go.


breakfast(450):
2 slices whole wheat french toast(200)
2 tsp syrup(40)
4 tbl yogurt(40)
Protien shake with water(170)


whoa, I wont be doing that for breakfast again!!!



snack:
3 bited mac-n-cheese(60)
yogurt and granola(150)


lunch:
bq chicken pizza(350)
carrots

snack:
protien bar

dinner:
taco soup(350)
2tbl cheese(60)
1tbl sour cream(60)

total: 1480

No comments: