Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Good Day 2

I found success on Tuesday. No way!! It was going to be tough. I passed up a doughnut, a white chocolate dove candy, a left over doughnut, frozen yogurt, and opening up a bag of chocolate chips for something sweet after dinner. Big old pat on the back for me!!! And it wasn't hard! I love how putting your mind to something really does have power. Mind over body.

I just remember that I need to keep it up. My pantry is stalked up and so is my fridge with lots of veggies and fruit. There are no excuses!! NONE!!!

It's going to be a hard week for me this week too. My husband is working late every single night. Which means I get to do all the evenings by myself and all the sports by myself. That has always been an added stress. But this is where attitude comes into play. I'm not looking at it as a burden. But a chance to get out and spend some time away from the house. I'm also going to go for a walk with Grace while the girls are at their game.

I still need to get in some exercise. I can't wait to get out and go on a walk. I spent all day in and out of stores. Again, not once did I buy a candy bar, treat or sweet!! That is HUGE for me. Most of the time I'll look at that york peppermint patty and think to myself, "it's a reward. there aren't too many calories in that!". But there are. And I'm not rewarding myself. I'm just sabotaging myself.

I indulged in a diet coke at lunch again. That is my weakness. It's what's getting me through. Ya, for a whole 2 days. But that 2 good days down. Just 98 more to go!

breakfast:(170)
protien bar(morning on the run)

lunch:(400)
asian salad
diet coke

snack:
yogurt with home meade granola(200)
I was still hungry so I grabbed a slice of whole wheat bread with pbj(200)

dinner:
bbq chicken pizza on a super thin whole wheat dealy thing(300)
sauted spinach(30)

grand total: 1300

I'm trying to think if there was anything else I ate today?
carrots and cucumbers, but calorie wise, i don't think they count!

1 comment:

Sal-my-gal said...

You're my hero! I'm so proud of you. I haven't had more than a handful of good days in months.