Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hungery Like a Lion

breakfast(310):
tortilla scramber
tortilla
2 eggs
2 tbl cheese

snack(200):
yogurt with granola

lunch(550):
small ham and turkey sandwich
fruit salad
veggies
Parfait

snack(320):
2 slices whole wheat bread
pbj

dinner(240):
apple
2 cheese sticks
baggie full of carrots and celery

snack(200):
yogurt with granola

grand total: 1620

That's more calories then I wanted to consume today. Especially since I'm not working out as much as I have in the past. I squeezed in another walk during Hannah's soccer game. I discovered the Spanish Fork River Walkway. It was beautiful. Another fun place I'll be taking my kids this summer.

It's been rough this evening. Brent has a massive headache so I sit in the basement watching Biggest Loser, and blogging to help keep my hands and mind busy while I wait to pick up Jaren from his ball game. There is no way I'm sitting outside. It's way too butt freezing cold.

I am proud of myself for getting through book club this afternoon. I had just one sandwich, one scoop of fruit salad and a bunch of veggies. When I went back for seconds for Grace, I didn't even touch them. I did allow myself some parfait. Because that is what a healthy person can do. I didn't have seconds but just enjoyed what was given to me.

I didn't want to eat too much for dinner or eat top ramen, which is what everyone else is having. So I brought an apple, cheese sticks, and bag of veggies. I ate them almost all when I finally sat down after my walk. But when I got home I was so hungry, so I ate some yogurt and granola. I really was sooo hungry. I couldn't go to be with that kind of hunger. But now I'm a little upset for the calories that I consumed today. It's still 6oo+ calories less then what I was consuming.

I didn't think I was focused on weight loss. The way I'm writing, it sure seems like that. I want so badly to be healthy, to be fit, to be happy. You know, I'm glad my head is back into the game. I'm relieved that I want this so badly that I've found my focus again. It's awesome.

I am going to count today as another good day. Good Day #4. I did display some good self-discipline. It was a good day. Just 96 more to go!

No comments: