Monday, May 3, 2010

Good Day

I'm finding it hard to stick to my pre-planned menu. I'm doing my best. At least I'm writing every thing down and keeping track. Which is something I didn't want to do again. But it really really really helps me to eat careful during the day.

I found a website that will calculate how many calories you need to eat to lose just 1lb a week. I was shocked to find out how many calories it was taking for me to keep at my current weight and how many I could still eat to lose. I think it was something ridiculous like 1800 calories. I do know that in the past I haven't eaten as much as I should. That is just as detremental as over eating.

Monday was a great day. I usually have great days on Mondays. It's Tuesday-Saturday that I struggle.


Monday
breakfast(390):
1 muffin(50)(I just couldn't help myself)
2 scrambled eggs(150)/1 tsp cheese(30)/ salsa(30)
1/2 cup cream of wheat(100)/ 2 tsp sugar(30)

snack(292):
chocolate protien shake(217)
1.5 muffins(75)


lunch(400):
Chicken Salad Sandwich
Muffin(50)

Snack: cottage cheese and manderin oranges(200)

Dinner:open face pulled pork sanwich(210)

total: 1490

No comments: