Monday, March 31, 2008

Blog or Journal

So is this blog turning into a personal journal? Either way it is helping me to get out of the kitchen and really process my thoughts. Maybe I should just stick to blogging about my weight and journal the super personal things. And blog when the intertwine.
As I have re-read these blog entries I feel as though I am a very insecure person. I don't want to be insecure. I want to be a woman who knows who she is, what she wants and what she will and will not stand for. I am going to continue to mull this over and really think about who I am, what I want, etc.

1 comment:

Denise said...

I don't think you are being insecure.

I think you are being honest.

Don't be afraid of that.

The truth shall set you fee.

You are already on the path.

I can feel it!