Friday, December 4, 2009

Early morning no go

Yesterday morning I woke up early and read to go to the gym. I went to grab my keys and they were not there. I looked over as much as I could in pitch darkness. I didn't want to wake anyone up. After about 5 minutes I gave up and crawled back into bed. I didn't want to go back to bed. I was really excited to get to the gym and see what the new class on Thursdays are like. Alas, it wasn't in the stars for me to get to the gym. I'm just glad it was on a Thursday when I work out with Melissa. I was still able to get an hour work out in. Yesterday was also Enrichment night. Full of full fat foods and decadent desserts. I was super proud of myself. I had just a tiny serving of funeral potatoes, no roll, huge portion of salad, and no dessert. It was awesome. And to my surprise, it wasn't hard at all. It's because I'm still on fire. There are some many get togethers in December I have to pick and chose which ones I want to be bad at. Sorry ladies, last night just wasn't going to be worth the extra calories. It was a wonderful evening though.

This morning was really hard for me to get up. Brent had to leave earlier then usual so I just biked in the fat burning zone. I burned just over 200 calories. Which isn't enough. I should burn at least 500. I'm not sure I'll hit that number today. Too many things pulling me in different directions.

My eating has still been great. Although today I am really hungry!!! I mean HUNGRY!!! I'll need to call for back up today. Talk myself through this. Or just gorge myself on cabbage and carrots.

It's going to be another good day. And my first weekend is approaching. I know I will make all the right choices. I must, I don't want to ruin all my hard work this past week.

1 comment:

Sal-my-gal said...

Good for you last night! I myself was not so disciplined. That salad was delicious. I think I could have eaten the whole bowl : )