Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Stupid snow halted my early morning work out

I was up on time, dressed and ready to go. When I opened my garage door, there stood my husband's work truck, plugged in to who the cus knows what. Something about keeping it warmed up. What ever. So I trudged back upstairs. Brent asked me if it was too cold to go. I replied, No, your truck was in the way. Of course he didn't budge. It proceeded to snow from that point on until early afternoon. I didn't even make it to work out with Melissa. I sure do feel like a blob today. The only work out I got was to shovel the driveway about 3 times. Stinking snow. I love it for Christmas, but would rather the darn stuff stayed in the mountains where it belongs.

Being very aware that I didn't work out, I knew that I needed to be extra careful with my calorie intake. I think I did a pretty good job. I only had a few reese's pieces. And I kept popping the gum into my mouth. I found a new pina-colada flavor that is tremendous. Let's see what the damage is.

breakfast:
oatmeal with apples and pecans (350)

snack:
cheese, carrots and a few crackers(160)

lunch:
chicken sandwich on whole wheat(400)

snack:
crackers and laughing cow cheese(200)

dinner:
healthy version of baked potato soup, just 1 cup(300)
1/2 pear(45)

total calories: 1410

Melissa always tells me I need to stay within 1400-1600 calories a day for my body to lose weight healthy.

No comments: