Thursday, July 10, 2014

Not much Change

This morning I stepped out to go on a walk by myself and noticed a friend up the road.  I hurried myeslf after her.  I ended up having to go for a jog to catch up to her.  But it was worth it.  I enjoyed talking with her and walking for an entire hour.  Afterwards I spent some time weeding in the garden.  I LOVE being in the garden.  I think I've mentioned this before, but it brings me so much joy.  It gets my mind off of un-important things.

I am grateful for a body that is healthy enough to walk, bike and swim.  I might not be in the best of shape.  But at least I can still get around.

I'm still working on my nutrition.  Its hard when your busy and not prepared properly.  I want to change into a person that naturally eats good healthy food despite the time constraints.

I must be feeling better since there isn't much to write about today.  I find that I am still ashamed of my bulbous stomach.  I call it the carb-gut.  I know its because of the bread and sweets that I love to eat.  To be honest, it gets in my way.  When I'm trying to stretch or put on my shoes.  Its quite embarassing really.  These are the things that motivate me to make changes.

I know things will change.  It just depends on how long it takes me to learn what ever lesson I'm destined to learn.

No comments: