Sunday, July 27, 2014


This week I started a workout challenge and a nutrition program.  I was better this week then I was last week.  There is a fire burning under my buns that has made my desire to change strong and bright.  I don't have a desire to cheat on my eating.  I wake up every day determined to get my exercise in, even on holidays and mornings that I am just exhausted.  My body is sore, but my emotions are extatic.  At the same time that I feel out of shape, I have a sense of accomplishment when I finish a workout.  I feel clean and empty when I go to bed at night, not heavy and sick.  I have stopped drinking so much soda.  After this week I'm more excited then I was last week to start my second week.  I have 90 days to complete this challenge.  I cannot wait to find out what my body is going to look like after that time frame.  I know its only been one week, but its been ONE WEEK!!  I haven't been this successful in a long time!  I am so grateful for the feelings that are surging through my body.  So different from just a few weeks ago.  I have hope.  Hope that this time will be the time that I made the changes that I have wanted for years!  Its not easy, but man, every sweat that drips down my face is worth it!  The ache in my body when I wake up tells me I'm doing the work that needs to be done.  

Here is a photo of me after a particularly intense workout.  Bright red face, sweat dripping down my chest and face.  Grose, I know, but proof that I am pushing my body.  The second photo is on the 7th day, rest day.  No sweat, just me on the only day of the week when I wear makeup.  

So excited to for Day 8!






No comments: