Monday, August 31, 2009

Fancy Wedges = Bad Back

Darn those Wedges. And why do I do this to myself over and over. I want to look good, so I dawn the fashionable, but not to comfortable shoes and my back takes the beating for it. And because of my back aching and being sore from those darn wedges, I stayed in bed instead of getting up and working out. At least I started off with a healthy breakfast. Now I just have to keep going. One day at a time.

Over the weekend I was thinking about food, and how much I love it and how hard it is to get myself back to the healthy way of eating that I had 2-3 months ago. Then I realized, food will ALWAYS be there. It's not going anywhere. Unless we have some major catastrophe which is not unlikely. But if things keep going the way they are, food will always be there. So I just tell myself, be good, do right and eat healthy. The other junk will be waiting for me when I can indulge on Sundays. I can be good for 6 days. And just take it one day at a time.

I have some goals that Melissa and I set for myself to reach by September 24th. I will lose 4lbs, do 15 man push-ups, 2 nose to the ground push-ups(these are KILLER), and a plank for 75 seconds. I just hope I can do this while my back is aching.

My back, what a set back.

breakfast:
oatmeal and 1 peach with 3 tsp brown sugar
tall glass of water

lunch:
4 inch sensuous sandwich/ no mayo

snack:
Special K crackers
1 wedge of laughing cow cheese(ya, it's that good. have you laughed today?)
And 1 slice of zucchini bread(which turned into another, and yet another)

dinner:
home made veggie chili
tablespoon of sour cream
tablespoon of cheese

Things I said "No" today:
Redvines
Oreo Cookies

Things I didn't "No" today:
Zucchini Bread(obviously, at least it's all gone. NO, I didn't eat it all. My kids thankfully finished it off).
4 bites of orange sherbert ice cream.

Exercise:
Maybe 15 minutes playing Wii Fit. Love the boxing I unlocked. I'll be doing that tomorrow.


The exercise Must improve tomorrow. I have to get in more cardio and be more active. Being active isn't hard. I just have to keep asking myself "What would a 160lb woman do today?"

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Sensuous Sandwich? When are we getting together?