Monday, November 30, 2009

The Fire and Desire is Blazing Hot!

I know, I know, I know!!! I'm hot then I'm cold. I'm in then I'm out. It's yes then it's no. I've finally gotten to that hot place where I'm in the groove again and ready to say yes to good choices. It didn't take much for me to get to this place. Just my clothes feeling a little tighter, watching my gut pooch out during tae-bo, and just being sick and tired of being a size 16. I'm ready to make the changes I need to lose this extra 20lbs. Which seems like a lot, but it's not 120lbs. So in all reality it's not a ton of weight to lose. Just that extra weight that I've been carrying around for the past 2 years. I've finally gotten to the place where this size and weight just isn't good enough for me. I know I can look better and feel better. Besides, this extra 20lbs is keeping me from being the best me. Even though I'm the biggest in Tae-bo I feel like I work the hardest. And if I didn't have this extra weight I would be kicking everybodies cuses. I'm ready to run faster, farther. I'm ready to wear 2-3 sizes smaller. And by golly I'm ready to go. I had an amazing first day. I lost my head for a few seconds and put a 2 or 3 hot tamales in my mouth. But other then that, it was a glorious beginning. Not only was my eating right on target but I was at the gym at 5am and ran/walked on the treadmill for 60 minutes. My trainer requires me to go for 90 minutes. I'm going to have to do something after the kids are in bed to get that extra 30 minutes. I feel pretty great about actually getting my fat cus out of bed and to the gym. Mondays are so stinking hard. Especially after a super long weekend filled with Thanksgiving dinner, my son turning 12, and hosting 3 parties. Nuts nuts nuts.

My desire is HOT!!! I can feel it burning me up. It's go time. (I know, I'm lame)

breakfast:
2 slices turkey bacon
1 egg
1 bran bread
1 clementine

snack:
cottage cheese
mandarin oranges

lunch:
egg salad sandwich
carrots

snack:
1 oz cheese
fat free ranch dip
(this was an indulgence, but it was just what I needed)

dinner:
salad with bacon, cabbage and avacado

total calories: 1200

exercise: 60 minutes on treadmill
calories burned:480

4 comments:

Liz said...

Wooo! You are on FIRE! That orange vinagrette recipe looks delish- I can't wait to try it.

Sal-my-gal said...

Not lame. We all have our ups and downs. I've spent the last month gaining and loosing the same pound. As of today I'm exactly where I started the month of Nov. I admire your will power at your calorie count. I'm struggling with 1500. 1200 would kill me! Kick some Tae-bo butt!

Jessica said...

You are HOT HOT HOT! One great day blends into another great day and suddenly your pants are loose. You can do this.

Randi said...

You GO girl!!! YOu can do it! I'm keeping it at 1200 cals, too. SO hard, but I am noticing that my stomach is shrinking (internally) a little and I just can't chow like I used to. YAY! We'll get there someday soon!