Thursday, May 22, 2008

Amazing Friends

I have 1 minute before I run out the door to Kindergarten graduation (don't tell my kids but it's a pretty silly tradition) and I just wanted to say how AMAZING you guys are (plus I had to post or Amberlyn was going to revoke my invitation).

Your words lift me up and inspire me. Your thoughts and words of encouragement keep me going in this crazy world. Your strength as women; as moms, as wives, as Daughter of God is absolutely incredible. I could not live without you. Well, I could probably survive but I would be a shell of a human being. You buoy me up by just being you. Have a great day and know that I think about you often. And know that you all are truly AMAZING!

1 comment:

Amberlyn said...

Yeah, Amy has arrived!!!!

Thanks so much for your post. I had a bad night last night and it has made my day to see you join!!!!

Thanks, it means a ton