Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Reflection

As I sat waiting for my computer to get started I noticed my reflection in the screen. I realized how my muffin top is accentuated when I sit down. No matter how tall I try to make myself, there it is, oozing over the top of my jeans. This is motivation enough to continue to eat all my vegetables and exercise everyday.

I thought today was a successful day. Although it wasn't perfect. I felt like I did my best. I read some of the Ensign, I worked out and I did cleaning until the kids got home from school. Nothing big, just little organizing here, and putting clothes away there. I had a cookie after my lunch, and a cookie after my dinner. I had all the right snacks and meals. This is how I can live for the rest of my life. And if that means being at a size 16 forever, then so be it. My life was in balance today, and it felt good.

1 comment:

Denise said...

I really think that as you get happier with yourself and with your life...the weight will come off in it's own time.

Keep going. Don't stress so much about the weight loss. Eat well. Keep trying. Be happy.

Be happy.