Friday, May 16, 2008

There's always Hope

Yesterday in the mail I received a book that I ordered. It came at just the right time. The title of the book is Finding the Angel Within, Spirituality, Body Image, and Self-Worth. It is by the same author that wrote Running with Angels. I never read that book, but heard her talking about this new one on KSL. I knew I had to read it.
I know that I am at a cross roads in my life. And one of the reasons for starting this blog is so that I wouldn't have to do it alone. Here is a quote from the book, "It can be downright scary to share of ourselves, and we often feel vulnerable to the judgments of others. But there is a real power in sharing and in feeling the support of other people." She further states, " Just to know there are those who will stop along the way with us and carry some of the load can be a tremendous relief." I have felt many of you stop along the way with me, supporting me, helping me, and loving me. I want to do the same for you. I want us to be there for each other in happiest, shinningest moments and in our deepest, darkest times as well. I want us to feel safe, and supported.
Life is hard and we weren't meant to go it alone. The Lord has sent us to each other to help in ways only He knows we can. I am so grateful for all the encouragement and love that I have received.
Let's continue to pound the pavement together.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Please see my comment to your last post.

I am pulling for you! Keep going.