Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Good and The Bad

I didn't have time last Friday to post about my weigh in. I lost just over another pound. Yeah for me. Then, the bad... My sister came into town and I have been disregarding any type of eating program. My sister and I are so into culinary fun that it's been hard. I didn't think it was going to be hard, but let's just say I've found a few new places to eat lunch. So that's the bad news.
The good news is, I reached one of my goals. By the time that Grace was blessed I wanted to be able to fit back into the cutest tweed skirt that I have. Well, I fit into it and wore it this past Sunday. And this morning I tried on some pre-pregnancy pants and capri's and was able to fit into them. Just a little muffin top going on, but not too bad. I'm actually wearing the capris. For having an eating frenzy while my sister is here, I'm still doing pretty good.
I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. I am really looking forward to exercising and really getting into this losing weight gig. It's fun and exciting. Sometimes slow going, but so worth the hard work.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Good for you.

Lose a lot of weight now, because I am not planning on your or I or Amy being on a diet when I am in town!