Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Survival

Today started out GREAT. I worked out for an hour with one of my Biggest Loser DVD's. A whole hour. I am taking my own advice and trying to push myself. I'm going to have to if I am really serious about losing weight.

My eating was pretty well managed today. I just lost it a little at Target for a Girl's night out with my daughters and sister and mom. I needed a cookie. So I bought two big ones and shared them with everyone.

I really wanted some ice cream this evening as well. I almost bought some while at Target. But I knew I was coming home to watch the finale of the Biggest Loser and what a loser I would be if I were to eat ice cream the very last episode. I stayed strong and didn't eat one thing. I almost poured myself some cereal, but said no to that too. I didn't want to feel the guilt that even a bowl of cereal would have given me after indulging with the cookies.

I think it was a good day. Not a perfect day. But a good day.

breakfast:
3 slices of turkey bacon
slice of cantelope

snack:
didn't have time

lunch:
hamburger patty
sauted spniach
slice of cantelope

snack:
a few ritz crackers
small bowl of spoon size shredded wheat

dinner:
1 cup of spinach italian pasta salad.
It's all about the portion control, right?

snack:
diet coke
several bites of cookie
handful of popcorn

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Good for you for standing up to the ice cream and late night bowl of cereal. That's tough, but you did it! Go You!