Thursday, April 2, 2009

Busy Bee

I have been so busy this past week that I am finding it hard to fit in my workouts. Not only that but some of my desire is dwindling. Not a lot, but a little. I think I'm just irritated and a little stressed out. When I get like that I want to curl up with a bowl of ice cream and watch Pride and Prejudice. But that is a no go. I have to push forward and force myself to work out. Like I did this morning. I know that when I am finally done working out I feel so much better about myself and stronger for resisting the urge to veg. This is just another example of a bad habit that I have to break. It's so easy to just throw your arms in the air and exclaim, "it's too hard!". And this is not just about losing weight, this is about life.

I did work out with Melissa this morning. I didnt' do anything yesterday because I worked my butt off. Which is no excuse and I should have worked out no matter how sore my legs are hurting. Oh well, better done next time.

No comments: