Thursday, July 3, 2008

Diet Coach

Yesterday I asked my good friend Melissa to be my Diet Coach. She is an amazing person who as tremendous knowledge of nutrition and exercise. She told me that I had the power to change my life. I just had to recognize it and use it. I know I want to change my life and I am so close to that change. I can feel it wanting to burst from every fiber of my being. It's just those first few steps that are holding me back. The fear of something? I don't know what it is that I am afraid of.
Losing my relationship with food? Why not change my relationship with food to a healthy and uplifting thing. Rather then a hurtful and regretful. That is why I inlisted Melissa. She has found that balance. She loves food and enjoys it just as much as I do. But she doesn't abuse it or let it control her.

No comments: