Monday, July 14, 2008

Time to get serious

I just can't do this on my own. I have to follow a set eating plan. If I don't have an eating plan to follow, I fail. I realize that I need to change my lifestyle and I am continuing to do that. But I need some guidance. I did pretty good today. All I drank was water. At Wal-mart, instead of grabbing a soda bottle, I grabbed a water bottle. Again, that is big for me. Since I am a huge soda drinker. Or should I say, was. Little things like that I am improving upon. But it's the 2pm on hours that kill me!!! I am so great up until lunch. After that, it's all over but the crying and the beating myself up. Right after eating I get a huge craving for something sweet. I mean it's big. Like lion hungry big. But I've just had a good lunch and I go and blow it on something sweet. What can I do? What should I do? I know I need to do something but what? I don't want to deprive myself because I know I will really fail then. I need some major help with this problem. Drinking water isn't the solution either. I've been drinking water and that's just not helping this certain craving. I guess I will turn to the Spark People for a little help.

No comments: