Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Week 1 Day 2

Yesterday was day 1. I thought it went pretty good. There weren't any feelings of huge success or failure. It was just a mediocer day. I did my best to stay away from my normal pit falls. I didn't have one cookie. I did try the batter from my lemon poppy seed muffins. I needed to know how they tasted, and I also ate half a cooked one. But I didn't beat myself up over it either, which is important. When the kids and Brent had Ice Cream, I had none. I went on a walk with Amy. Which is was nice. We were able to talk about her trip to Vegas with Denise and Robin. She had a great time.
My goal with Body for Life is to stick to it for the entire 12 weeks. Having a free day is really going to help me. As I look ahead to this week I have a decision to make. Pioneer Day is on thursday and festivities rain supreme. So do I make that my free day? I think that I should. Then stick to the program over the weekend. The downside to that is that I have to wait a lot longer for another free day. I still think it's the best choice.
This evening I am going out to Sushi with Melissa. I really need to be strict with myself for the entire day. Maybe I could split up my free day. No, bad idea. I never do well with that.
I am on the right path. I am in the right mind set. I am doing awesome with my water consumption. I am doing awesome with my resolve to stop drinking soda. I know this is going to do my body a world of difference. Knowing I can have it when I go out makes it so doable.

My goals for this week:
1. Stick to Body for Life
2. Continue to drink water
3. Exercise 5 times
4. Be positive with myself

No comments: