Thursday, July 10, 2008

Losing

I stepped on the scale this morning and I lost another pound. This proves to me that I can still eat those things that I love in smaller quantities and still lose weight. I don't have to deny myself much of anything. It does make a difference in the main foods that I am choosing.
I talked with my friend Mandy this morning and we discussed weight loss and she is now lighter then I am. I am officially the fattest girl on the block. Sigh. Mandy has been working really hard at it and she deserves all the success that is coming to her. Her success is motivating me to keep going. Even though I am not doing Absolute, I am changing my life. That is what matters most.
This morning for Breakfast I had an egg on toast with fruit and milk. The fruit was Delicious. I love summer for it's fruit. For lunch I am going to have another veggie burger (no bun) with sauted onions and more fruit.
I told myself the other day that I am done with soda as well. It's not good for me as a nursing mother, it's not good for my children. So I am not going to have any. I will allow myself some when I go out to eat and that's it. Again, not denying myself anything. That way I'm not setting myself up for failure.
Melissa thinks I can get down to 189 next week. I'm not so sure about that. I am going to try really hard to lose 1-2 more pounds. I am going to bump up my exercise again, try to work hard in the yard and drink loads more water. Now that baseball is over it should be easy to reach these goals.
Again, change is coming. I am so grateful for change. I am going to be a better me. More positive, more loving and more fit and healthy.

No comments: