Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 10: Survived

It was another good day. Aside from the handful of pretzel m&m's that I had after lunch, it was a success!! I feel like every day I am conscious of the choices that I am making. I am still a work in progress. I could still choose more fruits and veggies, for sure. But as far as portion control and the times that I eat are improving.

Tonight was Book Club. More like and excuse to get out of the house. It felt good. I really wanted to go to Smokehouse. It recently re-opened on University Ave. in Provo. I was SO proud of myself. I got no appetizer, I usually don't. The other two ladies that I was with both order one. I passed on both of them, ya me! I ordered the Thai Chicken pizza with a side salad! That's all I ate. Although I really really really wanted something sweet afterwards. If Target still had their cookies left, I would have gotten one. If we had time to get some fro-yo, I would have. I went to bed with a huge craving. But that's alright. It's almost the weekend. I am having another good week.

Still no difference on the scale. But the improvement about how I feel about myself is a greater reward.

No comments: