Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 17: Attacked

This morning while on my walk I was literally attacked by birds! I'm not kidding in any way shape or form. People passing by could see me covering my head with my hoody and screaming for my life. Yes, I realize I am 10x bigger then they are. But they have beaks to poke my eyeballs out, and talons to rip my ears off! It was SCARY!!! I wasn't planning on doing any running today, but was forced to, to save my life. I'm sure you've seen those birds if you've ever walked on Canyon Rd. They usually dive bomb me a few times, but nothing like this morning. Those black birds should all be shot!! When I thought I finally escaped them, they reappeared a few yards ahead. One of them was waiting for me in the road, he must have been playing look out. I wont be walking along that stretch of Canyon Road! Yikes that was scary.


I am gearing myself up for another go at the gym. Since I haven't been p90xing it with Brent I feel strongly that I should be lifting weights. I am going to really try hard to vamp up my nutrition as well. I found that I wasn't too hungry today either. I didn't graze. I just ate when I was hungry and ate proper portions.

This week has be particularly difficult. I'm not going to dwell on it. I'm just going to move forward to get back on track. That's all I can do! 100 days is a long time. It's still helping me to stay focused even if I mess up.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Scary!! Maybe you need to carry a bullhorn with you for protection! :)