Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 11, 12 & 13: Large and NOT in Charge

I knew the weekend was coming. I decided to bring it early. I indulged in candy with my daughters as we watched 13 going on 30. Huge mistake. I have been sick all day today. Bad News Bears.



Weekends have notoriously been difficult for me. This weekend is no different. It's nice to come here and confess my weaknesses. At the same time, I feel as if I give myself freedom on the weekends I am much more apt to behave during the week. I hate feeling sick. I am quickly reminded of that when I do begin to indulge. I am ready to be good again once Monday rolls around.



Another problem I'm facing today is BOREDOM!! The weather is crappy. I have no money to spend, not even on gas to get me somewhere. It stinks. So now I sit in front of the t.v., tired, bored with no motivation to do anything at all.

So what do I do? I eat more. It is the weekend of course. That's what it's for, right? WRONG. The only thing I get from indulging myself is a fat and upset belly. I hate Mondays. I hate that my pants fit just a little tighter. By the time the next Friday comes around my belly will have strunk just a little and just in time to enlarge it.

Somethings HAS to change. My weekends CAN NOT be filled with junk and over eating! It just can't. I was doing so good there for the first 10 days. I felt some what in control, and I felt good about myself. And then I go and blow all that during a boring weekend.

This is just another opportunity to learn from my mistakes, right? Move forward and make my weekends count. Go on a long run. Prepare vegetable for the coming week. Work in the garden. Do something other then sitting on the couch, ouch.

No comments: