Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 14: Lots of guilt

Mondays always bring a sense of guilt. Especailly after the type of weekend I just put myself through. Bad news. I feel guilty for every bit of crap of stuff I shoved in my pie hole. Not good. I hate it even more since my gut is huge and hanging over my pants.

I didn't even get out to go for a walk this morning.

I need to learn from my mistakes and move forward. I am still on a quest for 100 good days. I knew it was going to be challanging. I knew it. And it is so hard. Especially when I feel so bad about my stupid choices over the weekend. I feel like an infant learning how to walk. Why do I keep making the same silly mistakes and falling on my face. One lesson I can learn from those determined little beings, is they always get up off their faces and try again.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Please forgive the bluntness, but you really flog yourself when you feel like you have messed up in your diet. Do you think that the repeated flogging might be affecting you? Take it for what you think it might be worth. Again forgive the bluntness please.