Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 15: Being Positive

I realized that I have been really negative lately. Thanks Liz for pointing that out to me. The truth sometimes is painful. Once again I find that I am fighting and bringing myself down. I need to look for the good that is going on in my life. Look for the good choices that I am making. Guilt can be a good thing too. It can move you to change your life and help you to be better. I want to be better. But I want to do it in a way in which I don't tear myself down in the process. That defeats the purpose and the process.

I'm so worried about having perfect days. But I'm not required to have perfect days. I just need to have good days.

My weekends do need to change though. It's okay to indulge a little bit. But not in excess. It all comes back to finding a good balance.

Today has been mediocre. Not a good day, but not a bad day either. I am letting my guard down. When I put my guard down, things seem to fall apart. My guard seems to slip after I have really bad weekends. Which is another reason why I need to improve on those darn weekends.

The day isn't quite done yet. I still have a chance to make good choices.

No comments: