Monday, February 16, 2009

6th Weigh In

This week I managed to lose 1.5 lbs. Wait, let's see, how much did I gain last week? 3lbs. I lost those 3lbs, plus 1.5lbs. So I guess that evened everything out. I wish I could just erase that stupid weekend of my birthday. That gives me a grand total of 12lbs lost in 6 weeks.

I can't believe it's been 6 weeks since my adventure into losing weight. Out of all the weeks that I've had, this one has been the hardest by far. This might be TMI, but the last 3 days I've had the runs. And still have them this morning. I don't think I have a bug either. I am so worried about losing weight it's caused me some major stress. Plus, I think my body has finally said that eating under 1000 calories isn't healthy. There in lies my stress. I feel like to lose this weight I have to be perfect at my eating. After all, nutrition is 80% of weight loss. GOSH DANG IT!!!

I am still going to count my calories just to keep myself in check. But I am gonig to follow the Body For Life eating program. Which is a portion of protien and a portion of carb at every meal plus a serving of veggies at least 2 meals. It's okay for me to have high quality carbs like whole wheat tortillas, whole wheat bread and long grain brown rice. I don't really want to add back in those carbs, but I really think my body needs them. Especially with the intense work outs that I've been doing in the mornings.

Which brings me to this morning. I have no motivation to work out. I know I must. But I feel like poo and just want to go back to bed. I was hoping to sleep in since it is a holiday. But no go. Grace was up at 6:30am and the phone rang and Brent and Jaren had to get up to do flags. There goes my morning.

My new goals for this week are to:
1. Follow Body for Life eating program
2. Drink lots and lots of water
3. Stay motivated and positive.
4. Not to get discouraged by my lingering gut.













my weight as of Feb. 15, 2008 187lbs

No comments: