Thursday, February 12, 2009

Another stinking Holiday to blunder through

Yet again, this month something else that needs celebrating. Of course it's valentine's day. Which is the holiday surrounded in chocolate, chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. I have been tempted since lunch to rip open the bags of candy I bought for the kids to take to school. I'm human, I'm a woman. I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!! This is another of those battles that I MUST WIN!!! It's only Chocolate. I am stronger then chocolate. I am stronger then my cravings for the rich, smooth, velvety, little pieces of heaven. Just think how much I will hate myself for caving. For giving into my temptation. What is more important to me right now? That one small piece of stupid chocolate? Or losing 1.5lbs this week. That's easy, the weight loss is more important. So what am I going to do? I'm going to not stick that luscious piece of chocolate in my mouth. I am going to stick it in the freezer and wait until my free day on Sunday. Then, come Sunday morning that piece of chocolate is going to be the first thing I'm going to put into my mouth. Savor it as it melts in mouth and glides down my throat. Can't wait. Until then, I'm going to get a glass of water.

breakfast:
protein shake(217)
3 strawberries(20)

snack:
none

lunch:
b-q chicken cobb salad(half)(360)
a few pieces of popcorn(gosh dang it)

snack:
1/2 small apple(30)
2 tsp peanut butter(60)
10 almonds(80)

I was having a massive sugar craving. Which I'm still having and it's almost dinner. Hallelujah!!

dinner:
turkey bacon and red bell pepper sandwich(275)
small salad with blue cheese vinaigrette(58)

grand total:1100

No comments: