Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It even happens to them

After watching the Biggest Loser last night, I felt a little better about my weight gain last week. After all, if it happens to someone who exercises 8hrs a day, it could happen to anyone.

But I just couldn't leave it alone. I just had to get on the scale this morning to see how things are going. I'm not obsessive about it anymore, I just needed to know. To my pleasant surprise, I lost those 3lbs. Who knows why my body goes up and down like. I'm sure there is some doctor out there that could explain this to me. I'm just happy that the 3 lbs are gone and I am once again on my way down.


Breakfast:
none

snack
1 slice whole wheat bread(60)
2 tsp peanut butter(60)
1 tsp jam (20)

lunch:
turkey bacon and red bell pepper sandwich(275)
3 bites of a cookie(60)

snack:
none

dinner:
This amazing blue cheese vineagrette salad that has just 58 calories per serving. I added some turkey bacon and strawberries to it. The whole salad consisted of roasted asparagas, sliced apples and red leaf lettuce. The dressing consisted of 1oz blue cheese, white wine vinegar, water, the ends of a green onion, dijion mustard, salt, pepper, and splenda all blended together. It is my new favorite salad. (230)


grand total:705

No comments: