Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Simple Answers

Last week while I was doing the laundry that still small voices whispered to me, " pray to love veggies." What? Yup, it's true. I had been praying fervently to know how to be more successful with this weight loss gig. And the answer came quietly and unexpectedly. I had never thought to pray to love veggies. Make sense though, right? Not to say that I hate veggies. I don't mind them, their just not my super favs. By loving veggies I'm sure I will incorporate them more into my diet. Why wouldn't you eat something you love? So now I am praying to love veggies, to find new recipes for veggies that are on sale.


breakfast:
1 slice whole wheat bread(80)
1 slice turkey bacon(70)
1 egg(45)

snack:
5 wheat thins(45)

lunch:
southwest grilled chicken salad(320)
salad dressing(33)

snack:
1/2 cup cottage cheese(90)
3 TBL trail mix(130)

dinner:
3/4 pita pizza(200)
1 cup butternut squash soup(50)

snack:
sugar free jello (20)
1/4 cup cool whip lite (40)

grand total :1020

No comments: