Thursday, February 19, 2009

A week of quiters

I talked with Melissa yesterday. She learned from some t.v. program that this is the week that dieters that started in January usually quit. I never thought I would last this long!!! The last few weeks have been rough emotionally. This week I am struggling with the food. Already today my choices have been crap. I think I knew subconciously that this Month was going to be difficult. It's my birthday, plus 4 of my children's birthdays. That's a lot of cake and celebrating and will power. I don't want to be one of those people that quits this week. I know I've been weak eating and exercising this week. But it's not the end of me. I once again need to re-focus and get going again. I want this too badly to quit this easily.
After talking with Melissa she told me that the way that I've been feeling is normal. I'm glad that I am not the only that has an internal battle with herself.

breakfast:
1 slice whole wheat bread (80)
2tsp peanut butter (60)
1tsp jam(20)(160)

snack:
wheat thins(140)
1/2 cup cottage cheese(80)(220) (820)

lunch:
ham and turkey and whole wheat
sprouts, bell pepper, red onion(300)

snack:
1/2 cup cottage cheese(80)
3 tbl trail mix (140)

dinner:
1 hamberger(200)
pecan and blue cheese salad(200)
2 squares of cinnamon graham cracker(40)

grand total: 1340

No comments: