Wednesday, February 4, 2009

That's dedication

Today I was invited to a friend's house to celebrate my birthday along with several other ladies who have birthdays this week. They ordered from this great place called Zub's Subs. I opted to just get a salad and brought my own sandwich. Never in a million years would I have done this before. I would have just bagged the diet and gone ahead and ordered one of the fatty sandwiches on the amazing white bread. It is my birthday after all. But I want this weight loss to much to screw it up like that. Although, I do have to admit that I had one of the chocolate chip cookies. I just had to have one of those. When the plate was brought back around I shook my head no and confessed to already eating one. I just needed one. In the past I would have had two or even three. Another victory and battle fought. What also helped is for me to think about my entire week and my other birthday plans. I am going to go out to dinner with my husband and would rather indulge there. If I'm going to indulge at all. Plus I still have my free day ahead of me which should help keep me on track.

breakfast:
protein shake (210)

snack:
none

lunch:
salad with dressing and other things such as olives and bit of cheese (100)
Turkey bacon and bell pepper sandwich on home made whole wheat bread (120)
1 chocolate chip cookie(48)

snack:
1/2 apple (20)
2 tsp peanut butter(60)
1 cheese stick(70)

dinner:
Turkey bacon and bell pepper sandwich on home made whole wheat bread (150)
1/2 apple (40)
10 almonds (60)

grand total: 900

No comments: