Friday, June 5, 2009

Boom, Boom, Firepower!!!!

Yesterday I worked out my arms with Melissa. Normally my arms aren't too sore. Which is always a little disappointing to me. There are two things that I really want to improve about my body, first getting rid of my front butt and second, sculpting out some fantastic guns!!! The arm workout that we did yesterday really did a number. I am super sore, yay!!! Again, soreness is a sign that my body is changing. I have been sore for the past several weeks now. I hope to see some changes in the near future. If I can just keep on track with the nutrition. I would love to have arms that are defined and sculpted. I don't want to looka like man, by any means. I just want to be able to wear shorter sleeves without my relief society arm waving back at me. No thanks, done with that. I also realize that I will need to do a lot of cardio to rid myself of the front butt and relief society arms.

I have another strategy to help me get my full serving of fruits and veggies in my day. I know that we should be having a minimum of 5 servings a day. So I plan on eating a veggie with breakfast, lunch and dinner. My fruit comes with my snacks. Veggie for breakfast you say, at least for the remainder of this week through the next. I have fallen in love with breakfast burritos. Nothing is better then some sauted bell peppers and onions to go on top of my eggs and bacon. Yum, yum, yummie, yum. You should try it, it's fantastic. I know I should probably be getting more, but I am struggling with salads right now. Finding a good dressing that doesn't gag me is sometimes hard. I know that Ranch isn't always the smartest choice. But salads are so good for you and are so few calories.

breakfast:
tortilla scrambler(270)

snack:
protien bar
4 strawberries

No comments: