Monday, June 8, 2009

Haven't Stopped Moving

Since I've woken up this morning at 7am I haven't stopped moving. I think I took a 30 minute break to eat breakfast and lunch but that's about it. I've been putting away laundry, going for a run, cleaning the kitchen, cleaning the living room and front room, cleaning underneath Beckham and Jaren's beds (which is still a task that needs to be completed), shoveling, hauling, mixing, pushing, and heaving dirt into my grow boxes, and planting plants. Now the clock reads 4:15pm and my day still isn't finished yet. I still get to make dinner, plant more plants out front and clean the kitchen one more time and pull off a successful FHE. Whew, what a day. What a day. It's days like these that really help to keep food off of my mind. I wish every day were days like this. Productive, extremely active and just plain fun. It has been a LOT of work, but so freaking rewarding!!! Where did all this energy come from? I'm sure I will be pretty much dead to the world tomorrow. I have been thinking about the lateset book that I'm reading and the ache I feel to read it. But work has a greater pull on me. It will be fun to figure out how many calories I've burned today. Here I come neversaydiet.com. Hope I don't overload your computing system.

breakfast:
1/2 cup oatmeal(130)
2 tsp brown sugar(30)
6 pecans(60)

snack:
none

lunch:
pbj sandwich (370)
cabbage soup(40)

snack:
protien bar(270)

dinner:
hamberger patty(200)
sauted bell pepper and onions(60)

snack:
1/2 cup strawberries(40)
1/2 cup cool whip(30)

total calories:1230

exercise: jogging/walk
duration:45 minutes
calories burned: 540

exercise: heavy garden work
duration: 2 hours
calories burned:802

total calories burned: 1342

No comments: