Thursday, June 4, 2009

Legs, legs, leggie, legs

If it hadn't been for my jog yesterday my legs would be so sore today. Melissa loves to work out legs, I loath the lower body. But there is no quicker way to get your heart rate pumping, and sweat dripping then to do squats and lunges. I know this is one of the quickest ways to get results as well. Putting my hatred aside for lunges, I do them, but curse them all the same.



breakfast:
tortilla scambler(265)

lunch:
pbj sandwich on whole wheat(300)
slice of cantalope(40)

snack:
ice cream cone(228)

snack:
1 apple w/pb(120)
1oz cheese(40)(993)

dinner:
hamburger patty(150)
grapes(30)
misc(100)

Baseball schedule screwed me up last night. I was doing so well, and then bam. I forgot what time they started and it was rush, rush, rush, rush. I ended up nibbling on some mini cookies, a few animal cracker, carrots, and grapes. Blah. To help keep my hands and mouth busy I ended up buying a diet coke. Again, I'd rather drink zero calories then snack on mindless, empty calories.

No comments: