Thursday, March 12, 2009

Beets, Bears, Battlestar Galactica

Beets, I love beets. They are my new favorite veggie. Everyone should try a roasted Beet. Bears, my gut still looks like it belongs to a bear. I'm still storing way too much fat. I could survive the winter like a hibernating bear. Maybe if I were to do that my body would eat itself skinny. Yeah, right, I'm not that lucky. I've noticed that in all the Sci-Fi movies everyone is thin. I would love to time travel into the future and be one of the skinny planet hoppers. I bet in the future they'll have invented some kind of drug that keeps everyone skinny too. Who cares about diversity, we get that with personalities.

Breakfast:
protein bar(210)

lunch:
1/4 cup brown rice(100)
1/2 cup pulled pork(120)

snack:
5 bites of arros con pollo(100)

snack:
protein bar(190)

dinner:
1/4 cup shepard's pie(100)
1/2 cup grapes(100)
3/4 roasted beet(40)

grand total: 760
I'm sure I ate more then that today. I was just guessing on the calorie intake.

exercise:circuit training with Melissa
duration: 60 freaking minutes
calories burned:664

exercise: walking/jogging
duration:45 minutes
calories burned:404

total calories burned:1068

No comments: