Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tuesday timings

So far today I have worked out twice already. Once at 6am and again at 9am. I am planning on going for a long walk when Brent gets home. I am determined to lose this stinking weight. Move more, eat less. Garunteed weight loss. Well, we'll see about that. I pushed through another difficult weekend for me. I don't know why weight loss has to be so hard for me. I was talking with my sister this afternoon and broke donw into tears. It just doesn't seem fair to me that all my hard work is for naught. It just doesn't seem fair. Then I thought about past success stories. Some people's bodies hold on their fat thinking that the person isn't serious. But after about 3 or 4 months the body realizes you mean business and the fat just melts away. I don't know if this is what's going to happen to me. I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up because if it doesn't happen that way... I don't want to have to think about that right now. I'm just trying to make it through until I get to VA. That's my first real big goal. I wanted to lose 30lbs by then, I'll be lucky if I get to 20. But every pound counts at this point I guess. And I keep having to remind myself that it's more about the big picture. About me becoming healthier. Making better choices and living a life full of colorful fruits and veggies.





Good thing spring is just around the corner. I am ready to start my garden. It's going to be beautiful this year.





b:
protein shake made with water(120)


s:
1 slice of whole wheat bread
2 tsp peanut butter
1 tsp jam(160)


l:
fajita wrap made with sauted red bell pepper, onions, corn and black beans(320)
I was too hungry to cook up some protein. I know I needed it, but just didn't have the time.


s:
protein bar(190)(790)

d:
cottage cheese wrap. Not so good, but had the protein I needed.

s:
jello and non fat cool whip











exercise:B.L. cardio

duration: 40 minutes

calories burned: 250



exercise: circuit training with Melissa

duraton:55 minutes

calories burned: 610

No comments: