Saturday, March 21, 2009

Cravings

Will they ever end? Will there ever be a day when I don't have any kind of cravings? I guess the only kind of cravings that I would want in my life right now are for veggies. I do remember having cravings for veggies right after I had Grace. All I wanted were carrots, celery and pickles dipped in a little bit of Ranch. Then my milk really came in and my appetite was as ferocious as a lion and the only cravings that I had were for cookies. Any kind of cookies I could get my hands on.

Lately my cravings have been for ice cream, in the evenings. Yikes. Eating ice cream in the evenings is one of those bad habits that got me into the situation I find myself in currently. Struggling to lose some extra poundage.

So what do I do to curb those cravings. I don't want to eat after dinner. But lately I feel like I have been starved all day long. I guess once I get into the no carbs after 4pm and am truly strict with it the cravings will disappear.

I keep trying to tell myself that I have just today to get through. Then tomorrow is my free day and I can eat what ever I want. I'm telling you, tomorrow can't come soon enough.

No comments: