Thursday, March 19, 2009

A new approach to getting rid of the Front Butt!!!

I realize that it's only been just a few hours since I last posted. But I am already starting to feel better about myself. I haven't written anything down yet. I can just feel my body and mind changing. We all go through highs and lows in our weight loss journey's. Thank goodness for the highs. They give me the extra strength that I need to push forward. I find that I am bounding up the stairs a little more quicker. I feel my body getting a little tighter, thanks to circuit training with Melissa.

I have found a new method of eating. Melissa told me about it and I read the article and I am SUPER excited to apply it to my daily life. You can have two carbs a day, one at breakfast and one at lunch. After 4pm you have no carbs what so ever. You should also try and split up your protein through out the day. For women, you should get about 100 grams a day. Ask Amy Huhtala about this, she knows it works. That's why she's 60+ lbs lighter. The one reason this approach is so appealing to me is that I still get to have carbs and fruits in my day. Halleluiah!!! A program I know I could stick to for the rest of my life!!! Plus I am desperate to get rid of my front butt, and this program is suppose to help with that. I dont' want a front butt any more. I didn't wait until monday to impliment this way of eating. I started Tuesday night and I can already tell a difference. Not eating carbs after 4pm I think is going to be key to getting rid of that dreaded front butt. BE GONE FRONT BUTT!!!!! You are no longer welcome in my life!!!!

b:
protein bar

l:
1/2 carne asada burrito

s:
protein bar

No comments: