Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday Regrets?

Sunday's are always so stinking hard for me. Just like Mandy described. As I look to the past and my eating habits on Sunday's I think I still did pretty good. The only time I had trouble was at my Mom's and at the Christensen's. I ate lasagna and garlic bread and had some strawberry shortcake and several bites of this amazing chocolate crostata. Then I had some peach cobbler and a little bit of Ice Cream. But I don't feel guilty about any of it. I love the Body for Life theory of 1 free day. So that's what I considered this to be. I allowed for those indulgences and I really feel like I will stick to the diet so much better this week. It's amazing how so much of this eating stuff is mental and emotional. It felt good to eat those foods without guilt.
This week I am really going to concentrate on exercise. I really want to get in 2 small sessions of aerobics if possible. I know this will help with my jiggles and weight loss. If only it would warm up. It's so hard to take a baby out into the bitter Spanish Fork wind. So I just don't. I am craving warmer weather.

1 comment:

Denise said...

I think exercise will help how you feel a lot...plus just getting out.

I am ready for some better weather here too!

I need to get back into the exercise routine.

For me, getting started is the hardest.