Tuesday, January 20, 2009

For the love

That's what I thought to myself when I worked out this morning at 6am, my favorite time to work out. I did the 3rd week on the Biggest Loser work out. HELLO!!!!! It was SO HARD!!! I had sweat dripping off my bangs, into my eyes. Every fiber of my body was sore. My legs are weak, my arms are weak, my neck, my back. I felt weak during the workout. But when it was all over and done, I felt good about what I had just accomplished. Eating is a huge part to losing weight. But dang, there is something to this working out bit. It's motivating, and inspiring and makes me want to finish my day strong.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Keep up the good work!

I had fun at lunch- we need to keep making time to do that even though we're busy....

You're doing great!

Jessica said...

I like working out way more than eating less!