Sunday, January 11, 2009

Surviving the weekend

I have to admit that this weekend was a success. For the most part. The only time I failed on Saturday was at my cousin's wedding. I had a small bowl of some kind of potato soup, half a white roll, and half a whoe wheat roll. I passed on the cookie and chocolates.

My Mom has been such a great support over this last weekend. Only offering me things that are on my okay list of things to eat. It is SO helpful having people to love and support you in such an up and down hill battle.

I feel the winds of change.

Today is my freeday. I pretty much have to force myself to eat chocolate. I thought I would never hear myself say those blessed words. I know that if I don't get it today when I can have it, I will crave it when I can't have it the most. I have been sick all day. Which makes me so excited to start a new week.

The greatest thing about this whole week is that I have lost 3.5lbs. Success is SWEET!!!!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

That is SO great!!! Look how good you are doing! Keep it up!

Amy said...

That's great! I'm glad you're doing so well! Isn't it funny when things you used to crave aren't that yummy anymore? I'm glad for that.

Jessica said...

Congrats on the weight loss! Maybe you don't need a free day.